Performance and Culture Coordinator
We are searching for a bright, organized, energetic and dependable person driven by two common company goals: to accomplish great things and dramatically improve the lives of patients in pain. This individual must be adept at leading and managing a variety of simultaneous projects, which requires the talent of being able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
The People and Culture Coordinator is an exciting and versatile role dedicated to ensuring that axialHealthcare is a great place to work. As part of the People and Culture team, the Coordinator will be exposed to all areas of human resources and act as owner and administrator of several key functions. Specifically, the Coordinator will own new employee onboarding and benefit administration, acting as liaison between employees and both internal and external partners. In this position, you’ll resolve benefits-related problems, ensuring a positive employee experience and continuous feedback loop. Additionally, the Coordinator will assist with recruiting, HRIS administration and reporting, new program design, engagement surveys and cultural events.
- Administers health and welfare plans, including enrollments, changes and terminations. Processes required documents through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record-keeping and proper deductions. COBRA administration.
- Onboarding of new employees to include background and drug tests, provisioning of equipment, completing Day 1 forms and compliance training, orientation, and creating personalized onboarding plans.
- Offboarding of employees, including exit process and HRIS documentation
- Maintains requisition report and recruitment metrics.
- Tracks status of candidates in HRIS and ensures compliance with AA/EEO.
- Assists the Security and Performance and Culture departments to monitor annual compliance training completion for all employees.
- Assists with recruitment and interview process by posting jobs, prescreening candidates, scheduling interviews, hosting candidates and extending offers.
- Responds to verification of employment and unemployment requests
- Creates and maintains employee files.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field and/or equivalent experience
- Proficient computer skills and capacity to learn new systems quickly
- Preferred: SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) credential
- Experience with Paylocity is a plus