Executive Director, Arizona Market
axialHealthcare offers personalized services to help patients navigate a fractured ecosystem in order to receive quality treatment. By leveraging services grounded in analytics, axialHealthcare identifies patients at risk, prevents escalation in their condition, and supports appropriate substance use disorder treatment and adherence. axialHealthcare’s high-touch, community-based approach spans from risk to recovery to deliver measurable clinical and financial outcomes for our health plan clients.
axialHealthcare is seeking an Executive Director in Arizona to oversee in-market operations for all solutions. This individual will be the main point of contact with the health plan client and report to the VP of Strategic Accounts.
- Lead and manage the performance of axial’s Risk Mitigation and Recovery Solutions across a health plan market
- Oversee in-market delivery team for Recovery solutions, adjusting target areas, staff and regional strategy as necessary
- Responsible for P&L management and program outcomes, partnership opportunities, in-market initiatives and overall value delivered to health plan client in partnership with shared services
- Build strong relationships with various client stakeholders leveraging thorough understanding of client business challenges and needs
- Provide strategy recommendations, process clarification, and change leadership for assigned client(s)
- Lead strategy and creation of quarterly JOC presentations, including quarterly KPI and outcomes delivery, program overview, and strategic recommendations
- Direct leadership of the assigned in-market delivery team. Direct report roles to include: Operations and Clinical Manage— overseeing clinical intervention model and day to day in-market employees; Community Relations Specialist—responsible for establishing relationships with provider and community stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred
- At least 8 years of relevant work experience required, including leadership experience within healthcare client management or SUD treatment operations
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills
- Strong understanding of providers and payors and the ever-evolving SUD landscape, as well as an intellectual curiosity about SUD and the addiction treatment area of healthcare
- Self-starter with high emotional intelligence and the ability to create strong partnerships with clients
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint